Software Engineer BI / SQL (f/m/x)
(Jn 45834) / City of occupation: Graz
At our internationally successful client in Graz, a new team is being created that will deal with exactly that! We are looking for someone who is on the one hand a database guru, shakes ETL jobs up their sleeve, doesn't shy away from complex reports, and on the other hand has the desire to learn about completely new topics around the innermost core of a bank.
If you want to know more, apply now!
Your future role
- Conception, design and realization of database processes (ETL jobs)
- Expansion of the database, operation of the data source & troubleshooting
- Coordination with the relevant departments regarding required data and reports
- Generation of complex reports within the BI platform
- Writing the corresponding documentation
- Developments and adaptations in a Java-based (Eclipse) application
- At least 3 years professional experience in a similar position
- Completed IT education (University, FH, oÄ)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and MS SQL
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Enjoy working in detail and writing documentation
- Team spirit, communication skills, enthusiasm for experimentation
- Experience with: Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools, Eclipse, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MDX
- Experience in the banking environment
The special thing about this job
EUR 3200 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3200 and EUR 4200 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sabrina Fruhmann, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.