Expert SAP Basis Coordination (f/m/d)
discover the exciting world of OMV
(Jn 45722) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Guide the OMV platform solutions with major facos on the SAP Basis area
- Steer 3rd party providers
- Gather requirements and functional needs of the business
- Responsible for various managed services
- Respsonibilty, technical advice and support for managed services and technical projects
- University degree in Information technology
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in SAP Basis or smiliar area
- Good understanding of cloud technologies
- Strong coordinative skills
- Cost efficient, innovative and flexible mind-set
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all-in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.