Linux Configuration Management Engineer (m/w/x)
#CI #CD #Automotive #Internationality
(Jn 45581) / City of occupation: Steyr
Your future role
- are responsible for the entire delivery process for a simulation software for the automotive sector.
- take responsibility for the administration of version control systems and Linux clusters.
- play a central part in guaranteeing a smooth and stable operation by maintaining and monitoring the Linux systems.
- maintain and develop the existing continuous deployment tool and (automated) processes, however, you are free to reserach for and deploy new technologies.
- work closely together with other teams such as the software development and support team.
- Educational background in the field of IT (Polytechnic A-levels, Degree/Diploma) or practical experience (e.g. Linux System Administration)
- Proficiency with Linux systems and version control systems (Git or SVN)
- Very good communication skills, especially in English (company language)
- Open-minded towards new technologies and different cultures
The special thing about this job
- International environment which welcomes English-speaking candidates
- Relocation support (company apartment)
- Autonomous way of working, flexible working hours with home-office
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
EUR 2500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2500 and EUR 4000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Simon Dietachmair, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.