Enterprise Architect (f/m/x) Monolith -> Microservices
(Jn 45186) / City of occupation: Vienna
A similar thought had ING Austria and epunkt regarding IT Recruitment and startet a collaboration.
In the spirit of this cooperation, we support ING in the entire application process. If you have an agile mindset and want to conquer the Austrian market together with us, you are exactly the talent we are looking for.
Your future role
- Analysis and evaluation of the existing architecture of the core banking system
- Design the company-wide architecture strategy for the location Austria
- Moderation, creation and coordination of architectural decisions in an agile context with the product teams (SQUADS)
- Making architectural decisions regarding macro- / microservices, DevOps, CI / CD, automated testing and much more
- Close communication with IT and business stakeholders in the headquarters (Amsterdam) and Germany
- Several years of professional experience as an Enterprise or IT Architect preferred in the Java environment (Spring, Hibernate)
- Excellent knowledge of formal IT architecture notations, especially UML, SysML, SOA, Model Driven Architecture
- Software development background of advantage
- Readiness to travell of approx. 5-10%
- Excellent German and English skills
The special thing about this job
- Be 5 years ahead of the competitors in Austria
- Possibility to make a major contribution to the company-wide IT landscape
- Flat hierarchies and a dynamic team
- Modern office space and central location
EUR 5700 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 5700 and EUR 7000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Maria Theuermann, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.