Java Backend Developer IoT (f/m/x)
Discover the robot in you!
(Jn 45158) / City of occupation: Linz
Your future role
- Programming of interfaces (e.g. IoT server, embedded devices) for the communication between apps, server and robots (e.g. Java, JEE, Spring)
- Planning and conception of the software architecture & security
- DevOps issues like release automation, high availability and scalability
- Monitoring & ensuring quality as well as service levels
- I am an enthusiastic software developer and have a solid know-how in Java programming.
- In topics related to IoT & Artificial Intelligence I am particularly interested in.
- Moreover, I am a “doer” who likes to actively develop and design solutions.
- Software architecture, structures and code quality are important components of software development? Of course, I know!
- Teamwork in an international, English speaking team? Sounds great to me!
The special thing about this job
- Flexible work environment in a technically challenging field
- Responsible tasks in the development of strategically important products
- Outstanding working climate in an international and strongly growing future market
EUR 2500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2500 and EUR 3500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Katrin Riegler, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.