(Senior) Mobile Developer (f/m/x)
with opportunity for team leadership
(Jn 45152) / City of occupation: Linz
Your future role
- #mobilehero: Development of future-proven mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- #interfacehero: Programming of interfaces to IoT server and embedded devices
- #qualityhero: Conception of the software architecture & securing code quality
- #innovationhero: Driving innovation & designing the app development process
- I am an enthusiastic software or mobile developer (e.g. Android, Java, iOS, Objective-C, Cross Platform).
- Software architecture, app structures and code quality are important components of software development? Of course, I know!
- Teamwork in an international, English speaking team? Sounds great to me!
- Innovative solutions & technologies are two of my “must-haves”.
The special thing about this job
- Flexible work environment in a technically challenging field
- Responsible tasks in the development of strategically important products
- Outstanding working climate in an international and strongly growing future market
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Katrin Riegler, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.