Department Manager SAP Asset Mangement (f/m/d)
...discover the exciting world of OMV!
(Jn 45001) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Leading the SAP Asset Management team (seven employees)
- Management of SAP projects and operations
- Coordination of SAP Asset management specialists in Bucharest and external vendors
- Dealing with complex technical environment
- Monitoring of several KPIs
- Steering of new projects to ensure state-of-the-art technologies
- University degree in Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP PM, WM or MM
- Longtime experience in project management and first experience in a teamlead position
- Ideally knowledge in S/4 HANA, SRM or Ariba
- Deep understanding of business processes
- Excellent communication skills
The special thing about this job
- Posibility to work with state-of-the-art technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Challenging position in a big and complex environment
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves and excellent development opportunities
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, MA Katharina Hauser, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.