Expert IT Controlling Manager (f/m/d)
(Jn 45000) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Performance Management within the IT project portfolio
- Managing financial KPIs, cost centers and budget planning
- IT controlling hub for several projects
- Gahter required information and support the CIO
- University degree (Business Administration or Finance)
- At least 9 years of experience in controlling
- Sound experience in using SAP CO/BW
- Good understanding of IT topics
- Responsible, accountable and flexible personality
- Well organized, structured and communicative attitude
The special thing about this job
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Pascal Sokal, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.