Wanted: Experienced Software Architect (f/m/x)
Join the team to develop a Center of Excellence!
(Jn 44936) / City of occupation: South of Vienna
Your future role
- Support the international and interdisciplinary software development teams on all issues relating software architecture
- Harmonisation of development standards
- Establishment and coordination of technical competencies within the teams
- Direct communication with your colleagues from software development as well as direct reporting to the Managing Director
- Completed IT studies
- Several years of professional experience in software architecture as well as with distributed systems
- Experienced in software development - no preferences regarding technology and programming languages
- Teamoriented personality with a dedicated sense of service
- Very good English skills, German skills would be an advantage
The special thing about this job
- A challenging expert position within a successful and international company
- Complex software soltuions as well as a high degree of innovation
- Attractive benefits such as cleaning service, discounted IT offers, etc.
EUR 4000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 4000 and EUR 6500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Catharina Christian, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.