Expert Collaboration Solutions & Contact Centers (f/m/d)
discover the exciting world of OMV
(Jn 44932) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Responsible for the collaboration solutions and contact centers
- Interface between various business functions to interpret the needs of the business into strategies
- Architect and design solutions that meet the requirements
- Cooperation with external solution providers in terms of integration
- Responsible for development of the cloud workplace automation
- Guide 3rd level support from vendors
- University degree in IT Management or equivalent
- Experience in collaboration solutions (Teams, Skype, Jabber, etc.)
- IT background ideally in infrastructure
- Ideally know-how in requirements engineering or project management
- Strong communication skills
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Julia Stastny, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.