Specialist Hardware & Software Asset Management (f/m/d)
(Jn 44931) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Manage the IT assets and software licences
- Collect and charge information from various colleagues
- Check the infos with project managers
- Prepare data and make sure to report the right data to IT Controlling and performance management
- Direct report to the Head of IT Organization
- Successful completed commercial high school/HAK
- First work experience, ideally in project management office/PMO
- Basic IT knowledge (MS Office, SAP, Software, Hardware etc.)
- Responsible, accountable and flexible personality
- Well organized, structured and communicative attitude
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Pascal Sokal, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.