Professional SAP Basis Coordination (f/m/d)
Hybrid Platform environment
(Jn 44930) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- You are responsible for the OMV platform solutions with focus on the SAP area which are managed by 3rd party providers
- Your steer the 3rd party providers and provide input and advice according to OMV platform environment and strategy
- You act as the interface to the business regarding functional needs and strategies
- You contribute to evolve the platform maturity and efficient delivery of platform services to OMV Group
- You govern KPIs, contracts etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology/IT
- At least 3 years experience in IT, infrastructure, SAP, platform management etc.
- Good knowledge of SAP system, ideally of SAP Basis
- Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
- Strong communication and coordination skills
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.