Professional Hybrid Platforms (f/m/x)
on-premise -> cloud: wanna be part of it?
(Jn 44930) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Design, architect and implement platform solutions and processes with focus on SAP
- Support the design of databases into the cloud
- Participate in projects and give technical advice
- Interface to the application experts
- Check 3rd party provider performance based on KPIs
- Consolidation and further development of database landscape
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology/IT
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position, in database design/architecture or platform management
- Strong knowledge of databases e.g. Oracle, MSSQL or DB2 etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies and SAP basis is a plus
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.