Expert Solutions Architecture non-voice collaboration (f/m/d)
discover the exciting world of OMV
(Jn 44927) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Responsible for document & record management
- Design and set-up of sharepoint solutions
- Steer the non-voice cloud collaboration
- Cooperate with Group IT Information Architects and vendors
- Update and design new policies and optimize the operations including regulary reporting
- University degree in IT Managament
- Min. 4 years work experience, especially in sharepoint
- Ideally accompanied roll-outs of MS 365
- Good understanding of interdependencies and interfaces
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
Our customer offers an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all-in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Julia Stastny, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.