(Part-time) Java Developer (w/m/x)
Model Driven Development?
(Jn 44915) / City of occupation: Vienna
This is what ING Austria and epunkt have also thought of when it comes to IT recruiting and are now working on finding the right talents toghether.
In the spirit of this cooperation, we support ING in the entire application process.
If you have an agile mindset and you want to conquer the austrian banking market together with us, you are exactly the one we are looking for!
Your future role
- Java Fullstack Product Development with backend focus in a highly agile setting
- Possibility to work part-time starting from 25h /week, 3-4 days/week
- Member of an interdisciplinary team = SQUAD consisting of Product Owner, Architect, Devs, DevOps, UI / UX, Marketing, Analysts etc.
- Working model-driven with frequent deployments every 2 weeks, high test coverage and quality assurance
- Exciting architecture developments towards microservices, CI / CD etc.
- Technical education (HTL / UNI / FH) in the fields of computer science / physics or soon to graduate
- First project experience in software development
- Know-how in object-oriented programming (Java, C #, C ++ etc.) including common frameworks
(Spring, Hibernate) as well as databases (Oracle, MySQL etc.)
- Motivated personality with hands-on mentality
- Strengths in communication paired with agile mindset
- Good English skills (B1 / B2) and willingness to learn German
The special thing about this job
- In-depth training with experienced developers (mentoring)
- Insight into product development and flexible communication with the interal business departments
- Exciting insights into the first agile bank in Austria
- Modern office space and central location
EUR 2800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2800 and EUR 4800 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Maria Theuermann, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.