Expert International Solutions Architecture (f/m/x)
...discover the exciting world of OMV!
(Jn 44865) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Interface between branch office and IT infrastructure to handle the international landscape
- Responsible for the IT Architecture of the international branch offices
- Define guidelines and common standards in Vienna (HQ) and act regarding corporate rules
- Define best fit solutions for all branch offices
- Align the IT landscape with other stakeholders
- University Degree Master/Diploma e.g. IT Management
- IT overall knowledge especially Infrastructure
- Project management qualification is nice to have
- Architecture knowledge preferrable
- Experience in working with different cultures and time - zones
- Excellent communication skills (german nice to have)
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, MA Katharina Hauser, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.