Senior Expert IT Vendor and License Management (f/m/x)
(Jn 44851) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV.
250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Global responsibillity of internal and external contracts, IT license budget and license audits
- Negotiation of new license contracts as well as license compliance for Microsoft products
- Ensuring, that the whole organisation is correctly and efficiently licensed
- Managing the Microsoft license portfolio as well as technical and financial administration
- Developing vendor strategies to define strategic partners and achieve better benefits
- Definition and governance of guidelines, measures and control mechanisms regarding IT licenses
- University degree master or a IT management diploma
- At least 7 years professional experience in a simmular position
- Comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft license models
- Broad knowledge of the business context and interdependencies
- Excellent negotiation skills
The special thing about this job
- Taking the next step and be in charge of a broad topic
- Excellent development opportunities and many fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Pascal Sokal, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.