Professional Information Security Risk Manager (f/m/x)
Discover the exciting world of OMV
(Jn 44832) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our customer OMV AG produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy solutions and high-quality petrochemical products. Their credo is "We are the energy for a better life." Be part of it and shape the future of OMV. 250 new jobs are created with highly qualified employees in Austria. Are you one of them?
Through its international activities in the upstream and downstream areas, OMV not only offers interesting and diverse employment opportunities, but also outstanding development opportunities. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to OMV culture and the key to corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV!
Your future role
- Responsible for business impact analysis, maturity- and risk assessments
- Perform security control assessments including management reporting of the results
- Evaluate business risks and its transformation in appropriate information security treatment measures
- Ensure risk management compliancy within IT projects and in all other areas
- Key user for the risk management tool plus ongoing development based on business requirements
- Min. University degree in IT Security
- Knowledge of technical application and network security
- Ideally first experience in consulting
- Good understanding of budgeting and financial planning
- First work experience in an international environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector
- Excellent development opportunities
- Play a key role in managing the Group IT Digital Journey and Corporate IT innovation initiatives and projects
- Relocation packages for international moves
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Julia Stastny, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.