(Junior) DWH Developer (f/m/x) with focus on Oracle
Interested in large data volumes & complex topics?
(Jn 44716) / City of occupation: Vienna
For an IT service provider in the financial industry we're currently looking for IT graduates as well as experienced IT specialists in the field of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
Your future role
- Design, development and testing of ETL processes
- Analysis of the clients' requirements in close collaboration with the Business Analysts
- Close contact to your colleagues from the DWH Operations team
- Observation and monitoring of trends and innovations in the field of DWH
- Completed IT education (e.g. university, FH, HTL)
- High affinity towards data and their storage, analysis and processing
- Knowledge in the field of databases and SQL, ideally with Oracle technologies
- As an experienced IT specialist: Experience in the handling of large data volumes as well as with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, ODI and ETL processes
- Very good English skills, German would be seen as an advantage
The special thing about this job
- Possibility to work in an interesting and challenging position for a very attractive employer
- Continuous on-the-job learning and further internal and external training are both encouraged and supported
- Motivated and experienced team of DWH experts with a working culture which is characterized by sharing knowlege
EUR 2500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2500 and EUR 5500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Catharina Christian, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.