Specialist Software Security (m/w)
(Jn 43956) / City of occupation: Vienna
Your future role
- Responsible for the whole application security upon the strategic products of the company
- Creating the security architecture and designing the security roadmap for the future
- Working on daily business, executing penetration tests, risk analysis etc.
- Close cooperation with engineers, product manager and support
- Coaching of the engineering teams in governance and security topics
- Finished education in Computer Science, ideally with security focus
- Several years of experience in application security or in a similar area
- Strong experience in security topics e.g. Cryptography, Identity Management, Authentication etc.
- Know-How in architecture would be preferable
- Fluent skills in English, German is a nice-to-have
- Open-minded and communicative personality with coaching attitude
The special thing about this job
- Important strategic role working within a complex product portfolio
- Challenging tasks in an agile and dynamic environment
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.