Big Data Engineer - Robotics (f/m/x)
╲/╭[ ☉ ﹏ ☉ ]╮\╱
(Jn 42722) / City of occupation: Wien
Your future role
- Modelling complex data sets that are provided by robots
- Work together with the developers on the cloud architecture
- Define the big data roadmap for the product including AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning best practices
- Take on new projects with a team of specialists using Python and/or R f.ex.
- Develop test plans together with the customers
- Documentation and support
- Academic background (Uni/FH)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Big Data Engineering/Cloud Computing
- Technologies: Python, Docker, REST API, Flask, Connexion
- Knowledge and interest in trending topics
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Good English skills, ideally also German skills
The special thing about this job
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and the chance define the tool-stack
- Possibility to thrive together with the company and to be part of a life changing/ saving project
- A smart and dynamic team is waiting for you!
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Maria Theuermann, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.