Software Engineer (m/w)
Are you a design-thinker and ready for a new adventure?
(Jn 42663) / City of occupation: Marchtrenk
Your future role
- Support developing new products for cloud-based solutions (e.g. AWS IoT)
- Support with open source projects
- Close collaboration with product owners (e.g. www.autologg.com and www.arolla.io)
- Testing new development approaches + active participation in designing the digital future
- High school or university graduates with focus on IT
- First working experience in software engineering is an advantage, preferably in Java and mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Enthusiasm for new technologies such as blockchain, AWS IoT or open source solutions
- Excellent English skills
- Favorite Books: "The Lean Startup" and "Clean Code"
The special thing about this job
- Young, dynamic and close-knit team
- Opportunity to actively contribute innovative ideas and shape new products
- Flexitime to support your inner innovative clock, so you can work when you are most productive
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Tanja Klusch, BA, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.