Network Architect (f/m) for Cloud Systems
Lead Engineer Role
(Jn 41281) / City of occupation: Graz or Vienna
Does this challenge thrill you? We are looking for a Network Architect (f/m) to be in charge of the design of the company-wide network infrastructure at global level. It will be your final responsibility to ensure that cloud applications are not constrained by a poor network.
Your future role
Based on this strategy, you will roll out and manage projects in the field of network infrastructure. At the end of the day, it is your responsibility to ensure that the team 'Cloud Services' is able to develop applications that are not limited by network problems.
On a side note: We are looking for a strategic and technical mind who is excited to build up a functioning global network architecture. Thus, we are not looking for someone to mount network cables or configure firewalls.
- Must Have:
- 3+ years of experience in network architectural design of large and complex network solutions
- Deep knowledge about state-of-the-art WAN and LAN technologies
- CCNP certification or Cisco knowledge on a similar level
- Sound oral and written English skills since you will communicate at global company level
- Willingness to travel; not frequently, but internationally
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with software designed networking (SD-WAN)
- CCIE certification or knowledge on a similar level
- German skills
The special thing about this job
EUR 4000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 4000 and EUR 5700 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Robert Bittner, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.