... for an open source software
(Jn 41263) / City of occupation: Vienna
If you´re nodding while reading across the past sentences your are the right candidate for our customer, an IT company focused on the development of CMS software.
Graduates (f/m) are highly welcome!
Your future role
- UI/UX design
- Collaboration on an open source product
- Participation in the whole agile development process
- Quality control
- Requirements Engineering and creating of mockups and wireframes
- Successfully completed education in the field of IT (University, FH or HTL)
- Experience in software development
- Affinity for UI/UX
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
The special thing about this job
- Excellent Work-Life-Balance
- Attractive benefits e.g. cafeteria, job ticket, team events
- International and motivated team
EUR 2300 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2300 and EUR 4000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, BA Lisa-Marie Musyl, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.