Testautomation Lead (f/m)
Vision of agile testing
(Jn 40787) / City of occupation: Vienna
If your answers are Yes I recommend taking the next step in your career at our client.
Our customer is an international service provider in in the financial industry.
Your future role
- Evaluating the testing
- Organize people in other roles to do testing
- Lead testing events, coach people, and help evaluating the results
- Review a test strategy and give suggestions to a local tester or developer
- Attend a sprint planning meeting to assure that testing issues are discussed
- Design, write, or configure a tool to help perform a certain special kind of testing
- At least 5 years experience in softwaretesting
- High command of test automation tools and methodologies
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Very good English skills
- Communicative personality
The special thing about this job
- Attractive fringe benefits (e.g. cafeteria, "Jobticket", sponsored sports activites)
- International working environment
- Quality awareness
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, BA Lisa-Marie Musyl, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.