Software Test Engineer (f/m)
... automated and manual testing
(Jn 40786) / City of occupation: Vienna
If your answers are Yes I recommend taking the next step in your career at our client.
Our customer is an international service provider in in the financial industry.
Your future role
- Definition of requirements and test cases
- Execution of automated and manual tests
- Continuous improvement of test activities
- Work as part of a Scrum team that is young, enthusiastic and full of ideas
- Apply State of the Art Technology e.g. Selenium, Appium, HP UFT, HP ALM, jmeter
- At least 2 years experience in the field of software test engineering
- Experience in automated as well as manual testing
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Good knowledge in Java and scripting languages
- Very good English skills
The special thing about this job
- Attractive fringe benefits (e.g. cafeteria, "Jobticket", sponsored sports activites)
- International working environment
- Quality awareness
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 4500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, BA Lisa-Marie Musyl, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.