(Junior) Finance Specialist (m/f)
with IT Know-how wanted!
(Jn 40764) / City of occupation: Vienna
Your future role
- Project management for the implementation of solutions in the field of financial consolidation and reporting
- Requirements analysis and concept creation in cooperation with the departments
- Preparation of reports and evaluations (VBA, macros, etc.)
- Interface function between the Finance / IT department
- Completed education (Technical college/University/University of Applied Science)
- min. 1 year of experience in the field of financial consolidation / economic audit / tax consulting etc.
- High IT affinity and good programming skills (VBA, macros, etc.)
- Excellent English-skills
The special thing about this job
- International and innovative environment
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- Modern office in a central location in Vienna
- Attractive Benefits of a global acting company (e.g.: fitness training, Sodexo, company kindergarden etc.)
EUR 2200 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2200 and EUR 3800 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Melanie Hirschbeck, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.