Vice President Software Engineering (m/f)
(Jn 39669) / City of occupation: Vienna
Your future role
- Build and lead a modern software factory by using Agile development (Scrum, Kanban) and Continous Delivery.
- Develop strategic planning for the direction and control of product development.
- Define objectives and standards of performance for the department.
- Ensure that product development is focused on meeting and exceeding the customer requirements.
- Motivate 250 highly skilled software engineers in serveral locations worlwide (Europe, US, Asia) and provide technical direction and guidance, be a mentor and leader.
- Strong leadership experience in an international enterprise software company
- Profound knowledge of software engineering
- Excellent innovator and communicator
- An outgoing personality with the appropriate attitude to guide large teams
- Willing to travel to US and Asia frequently
- Fluency in English, German is beneficial
The special thing about this job
- A great opportunity for international leaders in the field of software product development.
- Working worldwide with multinational large-scale software teams.
- A large technology enterprise in the background.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Mario Koplmüller, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.