Front-End Developer (f/m)
For a creative and international environment
(Jn 38967) / City of occupation: Salzburg
Your future role
- Collaborating with your colleagues in offices all over the world, you will create cutting edge e-commerce solutions for international clients.
- Your tasks go beyond purely developing the solutions, as you will also be responsible for the requirements engineering and the conception.
- Implementation of innovative ideas and getting to know new technologies and trends will also be part of your daily business.
- Experience in front-end development, preferably 3 years or more
- Know-How in UI/UX and responsive design
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Curious mindset, willingness to try out new technologies and approaches
The special thing about this job
- Possibility to work on projects for big international brands
- Dynamic and fun international team
- Flexible working hours
- Work with the hardware of your choice
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 4000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Stefanie Zauner, BA, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.