(Lead) iOS Mobile Developer (m/w)
native & hybrid Apps
(Jn 38126) / City of occupation: Vienna
Do you like to take responsibility? Apply now!
Your future role
- Design, architecture and development of complex business critical apps in an agile environment
- Implementation of innovative concepts for information visualization and user experience
- Close cooperation with Designer, Backend and Android developer
- Participation in all aspects of the development process - from planning, design, implementation to testing
- Used technologies: CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, ARC, Blocks, GCD, dependency injection, Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, React Native, NativeScript etc.
- Successfully completed education in the field of IT (University, FH or HTL)
- Several years of experience in iOS development (Objective-C and/or Swift), ideally with huge and complex applications
- Sense for critical business apps paired with exceptional design
- Ideally experience with cross-plattform technologies
- Know-How of Scripting techniques nice-to-have
- Teamplayer with a strong focus on quality and an intense affection for innovative apps
The special thing about this job
- Working in a company with start-up feeling.
- State-of-the-art development in the Cloud.
- Active shaping of the companies' products and success.
- Possibility to work self-dependent.
- A valued approach at eye level.
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 5100 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Heschl, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.